Well here we are – the final challenge for the March 2013 student blogging challenge. I think everyone who has taken part has enjoyed most of the challenges and learned some new skills. Many of you have visited lots of other students posts, and I have seen some excellent comments on posts.
But like all topics you study at school, you generally have to have a test or evaluation. We do the same here at the challenge – mainly to see how you have improved in your blogging over the past three months but also to evaluate the challenge. So there are two things we would like you to complete this week – a personal blog audit and a survey about the challenge itself.
Survey of your blog
This is an audit of your blog since the beginning of March 2013.
- How many posts did you write?
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
- Did you change blog themes at all and why?
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?
Write a post about your blog evaluation and audit.
Click on the CHALLENGE 10 - EVALUATION link at the top of this post. The link will direct you to the Blogging Challenge 10 site, where the Blogging Challenge Survey is located. Complete the survey and submit.