Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Passion and Potential


“Severe Alert”- Passion and Potential

Written By: pneid - Jan• 06•14

“SEVERE ALERT”- a Blizzard warning in effect for Marshall County; Wind Chill Warning; Heavy snow warning with up to 16 inches; Wind gusts up to 40 mph……

 

1373259657yqnnb



As a lifetime Hoosier, these alerts are common; however, today is probably one of the most alarming storms we’ve endured in over a decade.  Aside from the atrocity of today’s weather, it’s evolved into a day of personal analysis, convictions, and reflections of the past and present.  I’ve spent most of the day perusing blogs from an admirable fleet of educators.  My mind is spinning.

I wonder…… 
  • why do we allow ourselves only one day a year for personal reflection
  • why do we establish lofty goals that are unattainable
  • why are we discerned with our past accomplishments
Rather than focusing on my mistakes and shortcomings from the past year, I reflected on my accomplishments- all driven by personal passion.  My first thoughts… what are my passions?
  • I love to learn
  • I love to think
  • I love to read
  • I love to tweet
  • I love to write/blog
  • I love to explore tech tools
It occurred to me that I’m not short on passion, I just haven’t reached my full potential.  What a great feeling!...............

My 2014 “SEVERE ALERT”- REACHING MY FULL POTENTIAL 

 

I’m not short on passion, I just haven’t reached my full potential.


“SEVERE ALERT”  …. have you reached your full potential?  Share your story!

 

Literacy TalkShop.......(read the rest of the story) 

 

 



BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

*  I know you can believe in yourself!

*  Just keep practicing!

*  You will get the hang of it- I know it!


"THUMBS UP- EVERYBODY"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my website!

There was an error in this gadget

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

FOLLOWERS

RECENT POSTS

There was an error in this gadget

MRS. NEIDLINGER'S BOOK SHELF